Learn how the home-buying process works and how we guide you.
Refer Your Friends
Know someone who would benefit from our services?
Determine your home’s max value and let us take it from there.
This review took me almost a year to write but I feel it is important to share my experience with Amy so that others may have the pleasure of working with her as their agent. Amy was well informed, transparent and made buying my first home as stress free as it could be during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a healthcare provider, it was important to me that Amy was considerate and took appropriate precautions to limit exposure and risk. She walked me through the procedure of buying a home and what to expect throughout the process. She was available for all of my many questions and had many recommendations and resources available. I have recommended Amy to both my friends and family and would definitely recommend her to anyone buying a home in Long Beach.
1 Bedroom | 1.5 Baths | 588 SqFt
Listing Price: $325,000
Visit us at our office:Tsang Residential
2883 E Spring St, Ste 100
LONG BEACH, California
- How to Sell a House That Needs Some Work in Long Beach
- How to Sell a House in Long Beach if You Have Tenants
- 6 Tips to Sell a House in Long Beach That You’re Currently Living In
- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Sell Your House Now in Long Beach Instead of Waiting
- Our Top 5 Tips for Homebuyers in Long Beach